How to Change Address in Aadhar card online : You can update your Address online in Self Service Update Portal (SSUP). For other details updates such as Demographic details (Name, Address, DoB, Gender).you can do so by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or on the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India .
How to Change Address in Aadhar card online ?
- Visit website or type >>> http://uidai.gov.in
- Click on ‘Proceed to Update Aadhaar.
- Enter the Aadhaar number and captcha.
- Click on ‘Send OTP’.
- Enter the OTP that is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Next, select ‘Update Demographics Data’.
- Once you’ve completed all of the fields, select the Proceed option.
- You must upload scanned colour copies of verification documents, such as (in this case) proof of address, to modify the address. Select the option to submit.
- You can now see a preview of the Aadhaar modifications you’ve made.
- Make a payment of Rs 50 via the internet. It can be paid with a credit/debit card or using net banking. Please keep in mind that the payment is non-refundable.
- submit the change request. You can use the Update Request Number (URN) to track the status of the address change.
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card?
The procedure to change your mobile number on the Aadhaar is mentioned below:
- Visit Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Submit the filled application form. Ensure that the correct mobile number is mentioned on the form.
- No documents need to be submitted to update the mobile number.
- The request for the update will be registered.
- An acknowledgment slip will be provided.
What are the Document need for Correcting Aadhaar Card?
- Identity Proof – PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Voter ID, etc.
- Relationship Proof – Passport/PDS Card/MNREGA Job Card/Pension Card, etc.
- Date of Birth Proof – Birth certificate/SLLC certificate/passport/PAN card, etc.
- Address Proof – Bank Passbook or Statement/Ration Card/Voter ID/Insurance Policy etc.
Disclaimer – This article is intended for informational purposes only. For more information please refer the link(s) provided above or visit https://uidai.gov.in/